How do we use your personal information?
By providing your personalinformation, you agree we use the collected information, so that we can meet your commitments and provide you with the service you expect. We need your information for the following reasons:
– To create your personal Bebird account (e.g., your name and your email address)
– To process your orders through our online services (e.g., your name, address)
– To send you emails with delivery status notifications.
– To send you offers for marketing purposes such as newsletters and catalogs (e.g., your email address,)
– To contact you in case of problems with the delivery of your products (e.g., phone number, email address)
– To respond to your inquiries and let you know about new or changed services (e.g., your email address)
– To send you the order you made with us.
We will only store your data only for as long as necessary to provide our services to you or as required by law. Your personal data will then be deleted. We can not remove your personal data when there is a statutory storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds for retaining the data as a continuing contractual relationship.
We apply all the measures provided to ensure that we protect and keep your personal data confidentially by applying all necessary technical and organizational measures included in existing data protection laws and regulations, including the General EU Personal Data Protection Act 679 / 2016 (GDPR).
The purpose of this article is to inform you for the personal data we process, which you have provided us directly or through our website, as well as the way we process this data.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations (GDPR), personal data is defined as any information about a data subject that is identified or identifiable.
In general, the personal data to which this refers and which the Company processes includes yor name and surname ,domicile, email address, so that your orderss can be sent to you, etc.
The personal data that Bebird collects and processes are: first and last name, domicile (postal address required for the delivery of goods), email address, telephone number.
The goals for which Bebird processes your data are – in order your items can be delivered and / or to be refunded.
-Send email to us at or firstname.lastname@example.org
-call us on 00359 878 66 88 24
-or write to:
Ul. “Prof. Milko Bichev “№ 7
Att. to Michaela Geneva
© Bebird, 2019. All rights reserved.
The content of this website is protected by copyright and is owned by Mihaela Geneva Ltd